If your operating system is already up-to-date, then it might be your printer driver that has become incompatible with your system due to being outdated or corrupt. There can be quite a few reasons as to why this happened. However, as we mentioned in the method above, issues like these can be resolved by updating the driver. Finally, restart your PC and check if Windows can now identify the printer driver. After you verify your account, the verification step will no longer appear once you start installing your printer’s drivers. If your Windows PC displays a “Driver is unavailable” error, that means your system can’t find the correct drivers for your printer.
The simple and user-friendly interface makes it worth being added to the list of free driver update software for Windows machines. Driver Magician is a bit different compared to other standard driver updater tools. After taking a close look at pros and cons list, we can say that this is an all-in-one free driver updater software available in the current marketplace.
What Drivers Does My Motherboard Need?
Paying users get extra benefits like unlimited downloads, hourly driver checks, download priority, and automated driver downloads. The program itself has driver corsair hs60 windows 11 a clean interface with only a few menu buttons.
- Whether you have outdated, missing, or defective drivers, this software can automatically update them to the latest manufacturer-recommended versions in just a single click.
- If it matches your BIOS version, it is unnecessary to update it.
- Right click on the printer’s icon and select Create shortcut.
Worse yet, the “show me details” link brings me to a “page not found” on the AMD site. Chipset drivers have a significant impact and play an important role in controlling communication between various components including hard drives, system memory, etc. If your motherboard is a few years old or more installing the INF files is not needed when installing Win 10.
What to Do to Fix the Printer Driver Is Unavailable Error
Click Uninstall and follow the directions to remove it completely. To uninstall the printer, type printui.exe /dl /n “YOUR-PRINTER-NAME” and press Enter. Remember to replace YOUR-PRINTER-NAME with your printer’s full name. For example, printui.exe /dl /n HP DJ 2600 Series CL3. Click Apps & Features and select the printer software you’d like to remove. Note down the published name of the driver you want to uninstall. For instance, if you want to uninstall the NVIDIA driver, then its published name is oem28.inf.
- The first solution to try when your PC displays a “Driver is unavailable” error is to update your printer drivers.
- Then, scroll down and locate the ‘Additional options’ section and click the ‘Optional updates’ tile present on the list.
- To register your new product, click the button below.
- The function helps to identify a printer using display, flash, sound, or speech.
- It also has a useful option to scan automatically when Windows starts, allowing drivers to be updated before you’ve started working on the computer.
- We’re not only about the best products and services, we provide support and advice to keep your business up and running.
Use a utility like 7zip to extract the installation files, and save them to a folder on a separate USB flash drive. The Windows 11 ISO can also be downloaded from Microsoft Software Download . Once you create either the DVD or the USB flash drive, you can boot to your Windows 11 media to install Windows 11. Instead of letting Windows look for the driver, choose the path that lets you search the computer and pick a driver from a list.